Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The 0th Blog

Hello, world.

Welcome to my ever humble and newly christened blog about the random musings of a (usually) lucid mind. This is my first blog, so I will have to offer pre-apology for my lack of formatting talents or overall interesting subjects.

Any helpful suggestions and criticisms are more than welcome, and always appreciated.

So, for my first blog I felt behooved to discuss an quasi-interesting issue I experienced yesterday with attempting to take part in Google's mobile blogging feature. Essentially, you can send a text to a blog email address (go@blogger.com), and your items will automatically publish. Now, I'm not sure if this failed utterly because my phone hasn't been integrated or activated for this blog feature...its really moot at this point as I don't intend to blog direct from my G1 all that often anyway...but nonetheless led me with a minor bone to pick.

In any event, here's the missed blog post: "Behold, the power of mobile blogging while waiting for a Rockabilly band to setup. Last group was decent, but I didn't catch their name."

So last night, during a haze of alcohol induced lucidity, technology let me down. Fortunately, the atmosphere of the show and happy-go-lucky audience made up for this in droves.

In any event, welcome to my blog. :)

-Lucid Mind

1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to Starvingbob for his feedback on my first post - please note that if anyone experiences my aforementioned posting issue with Mobile Blogging, the following things can be done to remedy.

    First you need to pull up your blogspot settings and go to *Mobile Devices* under the "Posting Options" heading.

    Then you have to format it for: username.nameyouset@blogger.com. From there out, you can email direct from your mobile device (or text) to have mobile updates a go!

    ReplyDelete